- New Products (72)
- Specials (94)
- Featured (48)
- Bestsellers (9)
- Polar - Running (17)
- Watches - Tactical (0)
- Chrome Hearts Sunglasses Eyewear (0)
- Suunto Watches and Instruments (2)
- Sports Diving Sensors (11)
- FINS (10)
- Polar - Multisports (6)
- Diving Mask (8)
- Snorkel (2)
- Diving Computer (2)
- Regulator (0)
- B.C.D. - Buoyancy Control Device (0)
- Polar - Cycling (9)
- Polar - Fitness & Cross Training (16)
- Polar - Accessories (GPS Sensors) (4)
- Polar - Accessories (12)
- Outdoor Sensors (2)
Polar RS300X Orange Heart Rate Monitor
Would You Like To Become Healthy, Possess Loads of Preferences and Statistics with Polar Heart Rate Monitors? Good, Examine the Polar RS300X.
You can now get each of the crucial heart rate functions, including a fitness examination, using these nicely crafted Polar heart rate monitors and they are really a joy to work with.
The Polar RS300X heart rate monitors are simple to expand; you can bring in an S1 foot pod™ as well as GPS sensor. This will help you to blend heart rate with velocity and distance, which in turn will help you have a superior picture of your training.
You see the Polar RS300X will assist you to workout at a appropriate level of difficulty by allowing you to achieve personalized heart rate training zones.
These Polar heart rate monitors even give you calories used during exercise, keep track of one's own preceding 16 training sessions and enables you to upload your exercise personal data to your own computer using an optional Polar Flowlink component.
Some of the Polar RS300X heart rate monitors essential aspects include things like:
Simultaneously Auto along with manual target pulse-related targets displayed as a percentage of max, beats per minute, or the percent under maximum.
- A back lighted display for less-than-perfect light circumstances
A display focus to enhance graphic functions
- A set-up wizard that is definitely very simple to step through
- A race countdown timer to keep your warm-up on time
- A charted target zone that offers the individual a visible overview
Heart rate data provided being a percentage of max.
- Pulse-related data viewed as BPM
HeartTouch™ program allows for button-free operation of watch
- A good solid key locking mechanism to avoid unintentional bumps and missed feedback
- A good oversized graphic screen for a lot quicker viewing
User configured display screens
Visual as well as audible alerts in target zones
- Water resistant to 50 meters - you are able to go swimming while using it
With an optionally available stem install you can bring the Polar RS300X with you for cycling trips and then transfer your exercise information to your Personal computer when you get home with an optionally available Polar Flowlink component.
The Polar RS300X heart rate monitors also talk in four languages - English, French, German and Spanish.
The actual Polar RS300X, equipped with discretionary GPS, offers you a few additional features such as 30 working hours of power in total GPS mode, reduced battery notifications, a high quality GPS chip set that maintains your transmission strong, impact resistance plus, lastly, GPS provides you with really accurate speed and distance info.
Polar's special exercise capabilities include things like:
- Intelligent curcuit documenting
- Mean heart rate data of every curcuit
- Average heart rate of total training session
- Exercise date recorded
- Extended training profiles
- three pulse rate-structured targeted zones along with audible alarm
- 3 heart rate data-based targeted specific zones with visual alarm
- max heart rate based upon the Polar Fitness test
- age group-dependent max heart rate computation
- Guided training by having an interval trainer that assesses mileage, pulse-related data as well as tempo
- Maximum pulse of for each lap
- Highest pulse rate for complete training session
- ninety nine total laps in storage
- Polar Conditioning Examination™
- Polar pulse-related based caloric counter
- Coded transmission
- Completely personalized training zones
- Wireless ECG precise heart rate
- ZonePointer to help keep you inside your zones
The actual RS300x Polar heart rate monitor provides many recording functions including calorie expenditure, mean heart rate data, total training session time period, lap info, max pulse rate, heart rate zones boundaries, time you spend inside the heart rate zones for each training session, as well as keeps up to 16 different exercise sessions on record.
Jogging functions included with the Polar RS300X with the elective footpod or optionally available Polar GPS indicator consist of:
- Distance summaries
- G1 GPS Sensor
- Running Distance
- Polar S1 footpod
- Velocity shown in pace or mph/kilometers per hour
- Velocity/Tempo and Mileage
- Speed/Pace overview
- Speed/Pace targeted specific zones
- Targeted pace
- Target pace alerts
- Time and distance based interval timer
- Total mileage, caloric consumption, and total training session time
- A fabulous useful trip odometer
The Polar coded transmitter is among the most comfortable we have examined to date and also the strap doesn't have any lengthy hard plastic segments, it really is plush all the way around.
Needless to say you can use the Polar heart rate monitors as an daily wrist watch to tell time, get alerts, snooze, two time zones, a stopwatch and time of day in twelve hour, or armed forces, time.